New Fall and Halloween menu items have arrived at Disney Springs restaurants. Jaleo, Maria and Enzo’s, Morimoto Asia, and The Edison have new cocktails, mocktails, and delicious dishes just in time for the cooler months.
All of the new menu items are available for a limited time. Guests visiting these Disney Springs restaurants should try these unique – and possibly spooky – concoctions while they’re available.
New Items at Jaleo – Disney Springs
Jaleo at Disney Springs has a new mocktail and a new selection of Spanish-style tapas.
- Apple & Saffron (mocktail): Seedlip Garden, apple juice, lemon, saffron and Fever-Tree Club Soda
- Croquetas de Jamón ($14): Traditional fritter with Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
- Pastel Vasco con mermelada de Higos ($15): Traditional Basque cake with fresh Figs
- Gazpacho de Remolacha ($11): Classic chilled soup made of red beets, tomatoes, and garnished with pistachios, goat cheese and orange segments
- Presa Ibérica de Bellota ($95): Presa Iberica cooked in the Josper served with pan con tomate
- Mero con Calabaza ($28): Florida Atlantic Red Grouper with butternut squash puree, fennel, and pumpkin seeds.
- Cono de Mero Crudo y Escalivada ($6): Cone of Florida Atlantic Red Grouper Tartare with Escalivada
- Atún crudo con piparras ($21): Thinly sliced tuna with Piparra dressing and fresh lemon
Jaleo’s Fall lineup is heavy on new tapas and we’re here for it. Maybe grab some tapas before hitting up Maria & Enzo’s for a drink?
New Items at Maria & Enzo’s – Disney Springs
Maria & Enzo’s has new drinks inspired by legendary author Edgar Allan Poe.
- Red Death ($22): Espolon, combier, lime juice, sour mix, hibiscus syrup, garnished with masquerade mask
- Tell-Tale Martini ($22): Vanilla vodka, chambord, pama, lemon juice, grape simple and candy eye
- Raven’s Glare ($22): Lemon cookie margarita featuring Espolon, combier, lemon juice, sour mix, cookie syrup, garnished for the season
Guests can try all three of the special Halloween cocktails above with the Cask of Halloween Spirits flight for $31.
- Fall of the House of the Apples ($22): Pear and apple brandy cocktail with St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, absolut pear, apple juice and ginger ale, with apple gummy garnish
- Black Bird Brew ($17): Fruity and festive mocktail with sour apple, grape, sprite, glow cube, Halloween garnish
Who doesn’t love a good flight? The Cask of Halloween Spirits flight is right up our alley and one of the better deals at Maria & Enzo’s.
New Item at Morimoto Asia – Disney Springs
Morimoto Asia has a special cocktail that is sure to be a hit with Gin lovers.
- Toyko Ghoul ($18): Hendrick’s Gin, midori, cointreau, yuzu, lemon, monin agave and ginger bitters.
The Tokyo Ghoul sounds less spooky and more refreshing, but that’s just our opinion.
New Item at The Edison – Disney Springs
Not to be left out of the fun, The Edison has brought back a spooky cocktail for Halloween.
- The Blood Donor: Served in a blood bag and combines Aperol, Solerno, Espolòn Silver, lime juice and simple syrup
The Edison always has a great atmosphere and the most creative mixologists. It should be on the shortlist of must-do restaurants for guests visiting Disney Springs.