The Edison at Disney Springs has a new intimate cocktail class series for early 2024. The new cocktail class series, which is called Shaken and Stirred, is a hands-on experience where 10 guests are assisted by a private bartender to make delicious cocktails.
The cocktail classes are designed to be enjoyed by both newcomers and enthusiasts. The experience includes tastings and a light lunch. The classes are $100 per person and are held at 1pm on select Saturdays at The Edison at Disney Springs.
Aaron Ferg, General Manager of The Edison, spoke about the cocktail class series:
“The entire Edison team is thrilled to continue to evolve our culture of perfectly crafted and elevated cocktails with these hands-on experiences for our guests. The Shaken and Stirred series provides an immersive and unique experience unlike anything else at Disney Springs.”
The Edison Cocktail Class Schedule
- January 13: Bourbon & American Whiskeys – SOLD OUT
- January 27: Mixology 101: Building off the Basics – SOLD OUT
- February 10: Building the Home Cocktail Bar
- February 24: Tiki, Rum & Midcentury Libations
- March 9: Tequila & Distilled Agave Spirits
- March 23: Pre-Prohibition-era Cocktail