Disney Cruise Line has announced that a lounge themed to the Haunted Mansion will be on the Disney Treasure. Entertainment Weekly has a first look at the spooky space, called the Haunted Mansion Parlor, where guests will enjoy themed cocktails.
Disney promises that the parlor will star “legendary characters from Haunted Mansion attractions at Disney Parks around the world, as well as new seafaring arrivals” that will come out to socialize (and expose their skeletons amid flashes of lightning) within the portrait gallery inside a first-class drawing room that recalls classic cruise liners of the golden age.
Disney also shared a quick virtual tour of what the Haunted Mansion Parlor will look like on the Disney Treasure. For reference, the Haunted Mansion Parlor will have the same rough footprint and location on the Disney Treasure that’s used as the Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge on the Disney Wish.
NEW: Here's a virtual tour of the Haunted Mansion Parlor coming to the Disney Treasure: pic.twitter.com/TvwIVQOBS1
— Scott Gustin (@ScottGustin) October 24, 2023
Disney announced a few of the drinks guests will be able to enjoy with the happy haunts. The chilling drinks are unique takes on some familiar favorites.
- Ghoulish Delight: Combines decadent ube fudge, oat milk and tapioca pearls into a glittery purple concoction, garnished with a gummy eyeball.
- Sympathetic Libations (zero proof): Sour cherry and blood orange flavors in a specialty tiki mug.
- Twist on a Classic Margarita: Presented to guests amidst a swirl of flavored smoke, topped with a lemon salt foam, this tequila-based cocktail will contain a secret message, only to be revealed by black light.
And many, many more!
In addition to the spooky drink selections, the Haunted Mansion Parlor will also offer some unique merchandise that’s perfect for fans of the iconic attraction.
- The Haunted Mansion Parlor Music Box will be a keepsake inspired by an eerie music box that will be found inside the Haunted Mansion Parlor. As the rumors go, this mysterious box belonged to the captain’s bride-to-be and only opens in the presence of malevolent spirits.
- Inspired by the old grandfather clock from the original Disney Parks attraction, the Haunted Mansion Parlor clock will evoke the nostalgic allure of the Haunted Mansion.
- The Haunted Mansion Parlor Mirror will offer a frightening surprise when the hitchhiking ghosts mysteriously appear in the frame.
We have no doubt these items are going to vanish as quickly as they appear. Disney fans love their Haunted Mansion.
The Disney Treasure will sail its maiden voyage on December 21, 2024.