Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem are the musical stars from The Muppet Show and the 2023 Disney+ show The Muppets Mayhem. The group’s six members know how to rock, roll, and cause plenty of mayhem.
Now, Disney fans can show off their love for the Electric Mayhem with some new shirts that are available on Amazon. Click here to view the full selection of Electric Mayhem merch.
- Officially Licensed Disney The Muppets Apparel; Disney Shirts; The Muppets Vintage Shirts; Vintage Disney Shirts; The Muppets Concert Tee; Concert T-Shirts; Mickey Shirts; Disneyland Shirts; Disney...
While Dr. Teeth is the face of the Electric Mayhem, we can’t overlook Animal, Floyd Pepper, Janice, Zoot, and Lips. This shirt celebrates all of the members of the Electric Mayhem doing what they do best – jamming!
This shirt comes in several colors and materials.
- Officially licensed Disney Muppets T-shirt
- Standard Adult Men's sizes and Fit
We might be biased, but Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem have one of the best logos in music. This shirt captures that logo in a fun neon sign design that has that perfect vintage vibe.
- Officially Licensed by Disney
- Graphic Artwork: H14171
- Officially Licensed Disney The Muppets Apparel for Men - Women - Boys and Girls; The Muppets T-Shirts; Show T-Shirts; Puppets T-Shirts; Dr. Teeth T-Shirts; Floyd T-Shirts; Lips T-Shirts; Animal...
We’re big fans of The Muppets and, of course, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. Their latest series on Disney+ was enjoyable, but we’d like to see Disney do a bit more with The Muppets given their rich history and passionate fanbase. Several characters were featured prominently during the Destination D23 Parks Presentation, and yet no new Muppets projects were announced.
Wouldn’t it be a perfect fit for Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem to take over Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? The Aerosmith theming has run its course. The creator of The Muppets Mayhem even pitched the Muppets retheme idea to Disney.
Maybe Disney will bring more Muppets into the parks, but for now fans will have to settle for these awesome shirts.