Disney has announced that a brand new series of activities will soon be offered at select Walt Disney World hotels. The offerings include pirate scavenger hunts, a Mermaid School and art programs.
Each program carries an additional cost per guest and may be booked by calling 407-WDW-PLAY.
Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew
Held at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, guests ages 4-12 can experience a pirate adventure that features a treasure hunt and sailing on a pontoon boat around Crescent Lake. The adventure wraps up with a feast once the treasure is discovered.
This unique adventure for pirate youngsters will be available at Disney’s Beach Club Resort beginning on April 28, 2019.
Children who are four years of age or older can learn to swim like a mermaid on select dates at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, and Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
Guests will be fitted with a swimmable “tail” and led through activities teaching them how to swim in a pool like a mermaid during the hour-long class.
Classes begin in mid-March 2019.
Guests 12 or older can create their own masterpieces in classes led by professional artists at select Walt Disney World hotels.
- Win, Paint, Show at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Wild About Painting, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Painting on de’ Bayou (adults), Painting by the Lagoon (kids), Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter Resort. NOTE: children’s painting class is $30 per person (plus tax); designed for ages 6 and older; accompanying parent required.
- Painting in the Vineyard, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Canvas and Wine Glass Painting on the Boards, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn