Disney has announced a new Walt Disney World resort discount for Disney+ subscribers during the 2023 holiday season. The discount offers savings up to 35% for select nights in October, November, and December.
The 2023 Disney+ subscriber resort discount is valid October 22 through November 2, 2023 and November 26 through December 25, 2023. Guests interested in the discount must verify their active Disney+ subscription.
Here are the resort discounts broken down by savings categories.
Save Up to 35%
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort — Family Suites
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save Up to 30%
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Save Up to 25%
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Save Up to 20%
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
Save Up to 15%
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
This isn’t the first time that Walt Disney World has offered resort discounts for Disney+ subscribers. They offered savings up to 25% off for select nights between July and September back in 2022.
The new series of discounts indicates bookings at Walt Disney World throughout the 2023 holidays are slower than expected. That’s good news for guests, but bad for Disney as they try to solve ongoing budget issues. Disney is attempting to boost holiday revenue with a new ticketed holiday event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, but clearly there’s enough concern over resort bookings to offer significant discounts.
Click here for more information.