Walt Disney World has stepped up their language in recent weeks regarding guests wearing masks on property. In addition to new signs being placed at the theme parks reminding guests they’ll be asked to leave if they don’t follow the rules, Disney has added a line to its website telling guests to reschedule if they can’t adhere to the mask requirement.
The text can be found on the Disney Park Pass System page where guests can make reservations for the theme parks.
To enter a park, both a park reservation AND valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up (limit one park per day). Acceptable face coverings must be worn over your nose and mouth at all times except in designated areas. If you’re unable to do this, please reschedule your Walt Disney World visit to a later time.
As a reminder, all face coverings (disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings
Masks may only be removed when eating and drinking (while socially distanced), swimming and in approved relaxation areas.