Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is returning in 2022! The event will take place on select nights between August 12 and October 31, and will once again feature Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade, special fireworks, and much more.
Tickets will cost between $109 and $199 depending on the event date. The party begins at 7pm and runs until midnight.
2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dates
August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Lots of familiar Not-So-Scary entertainment is returning for 2022.
- The Headless Horseman will once again ride down Main Street, U.S.A. prior to the parade.
- The beloved Boo-To-You parade returns!
- Special Halloween overlays added to select attractions – Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Mad Tea Party.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show returns in front of Cinderella Castle.
- Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular returns as the event’s fireworks show, hosted by Jack Skellington.
- See Disney characters in their favorite Halloween costumes.
- Trick-or-treat around the Magic Kingdom.
- Unique photo spots.
- Reduced wait times on many attractions.
- And, of course, special drinks and food items will be available during the party.
Click here to learn more.
It’s great to see Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and all of its entertainment returning! Admittedly, we’re not the biggest fans of Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular, but a unique fireworks show and the always-awesome Boo-To-You Parade are welcome sights.
Capacity remains our biggest question heading into the 2022 Halloween season. Previously, attendance caps for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party continued to grow up until the events were cancelled during the park shutdown. The parties were still enjoyable, but it definitely felt crowded. What will things feel like this year?