The mobile ordering system has been expanded at Walt Disney World! Disney has announced that select Walt Disney World resorts have added the mobile ordering system to their quick-service dining locations.
Mobile ordering is now available at the following locations:
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- World Premiere Food Court, the End Zone Food Court and the Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Resorts
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Previously, mobile ordering was also available at Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. Mobile ordering is also available at multiple locations throughout the theme parks and Disney Springs.
Mobile ordering allows guests to place and pay for their order through the My Disney Experience app. Then, once they arrive, they can skip the line and pick up their order. It’s normally a quick and convenient way to dine at busy quick-service locations. You’ll occasionally find a mobile order pickup line that’s longer than the traditional line, but that’s fairly rare and doesn’t represent the usual benefit found in mobile ordering.
Do you use the mobile ordering system while eating in Walt Disney World?
Photo via Disney