Via Napoli is often considered one of the best restaurants in Epcot and even one of the best in all of Walt Disney World. Now, they’ve received some special recognition from USA Today’s 2019 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards.
Via Napoli was selected as the Best Amusement Park Restaurant for 2019. A panel of experts and editors created the original list of 20 nominees before readers voted on the ultimate winner. Via Napoli emerged on top, but several other Disney restaurants also cracked the top-10 list.
Below are the final results:
- Via Napoli – Epcot
- Cesari’s Pizza – Knoebels
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ – Disney Springs
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar – Universal CityWalk
- Be Our Guest Restaurant – Magic Kingdom
- Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant – Knott’s Berry Farm
- Boma Flavors of Africa – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Three Broomsticks – Universal Studios Hollywood
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
There are certainly some interesting restaurants in the top-10 results. It may not be a surprise to see Boma or even Homecomin’ recognized, but we imagine Be Our Guest’s inclusion will certainly raise an eyebrow or two. Sci-Fi Dine-In is one of our favorites, but we’re not sure it even deserves to be in this conversation.
Amusement parks have a bad reputation for serving fairly mediocre meals at insane prices. Thankfully, that stereotype is continually being broken down thanks to some incredible restaurants at Walt Disney World and other theme park locations that realize the importance of a great meal.
Photo via Disney