Space 220 at EPCOT has updated its menu to include some brand new dishes and cocktails. In addition to the new menu items, Space 220 has also upgraded and added new flavors to several familiar drinks and dishes.
Space 220 is now serving the following items at both lunch and dinner.
- Imagination – Bacardi Light Rum, Malibu Rum, Blood Orange, Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Pop Rock Rim
- Rocket Flame Seared Tuna – Fennel Spice-Rubbed Tuna Loin, Eggplant Caponata, Arugula, Aged Balsamic (gluten free & dairy free)
- Roasted Beet Salad – Petite Rosette Lettuce, Herb Pesto, Hazelnuts, Caramelized Goat Cheese (gluten free)
- Neptuna Nicoise – Diced Yellow Fin Tuna, Haricot Verts, Cherry Tomatoes, Potatoes, Olives, Balsamic Reduction (gluten free)
- Coconut Curry Lobster Bisque – Butter-Poached Lobster, Snow Peas, Pearl Onions, Baby Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes (gluten free & dairy free)
- Scallop Ravioli – Diver Scallops, Thyme, Chardonnay Sauce, Black Truffle Pearls
- Stuffed Jumbo Shell – Crushed Chickpeas, Edamame, Saffron Tomato Ragout, Eastern Spice, Basil Pesto (vegan & dairy free)
- Peanut Caramel Comet – Vanilla Tart, Candied Peanuts, Caramel Popcorn, White Chocolate Cream
- Pistachio and Citrus – Pistachio Mousse, Charcoal Olive Oil, Blood Orange Sorbet and Sauce
Several items on the existing menu also received some upgrades and changes. Check out the new flavors and ingredients below.
- Orion Old Fashion – Four Roses Bourbon, Grand Marnier, Chocolate Bitters
- Espresso Martini – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Kahlua, Spiced Brown Sugar Syrup, Cold Brewed Espresso, Bourbon Cream, Dark Chocolate Shavings
- Big Tang – Espolon Reposado, Cointreau, Tang Infused Agave Nectar, Astronaut Ice Cream
- Space Greens – Bibb and Red Leaf Lettuce, Honey Crisp Apples, Radish, Cornbread Croutons, Bacon Bites, Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Chicken Breast – Maple-Glazed Parsnips & Carrots, Potato Gratin, Black Truffle Jus (gluten free)
- Galactic Miso Salmon – Miso Glazed Salmon, Glazed Rainbow Carrots, Edamame, Celeriac Puree (gluten free)
- Slow Rotation Short Ribs – Braised Short Rib, Cheddar Grits, Bacon, Rainbow Carrots, Brussels Sprouts (gluten free)
- Truffled Herb Parmesan Potato Wedges
It’s great to see the Space 220 menu evolving. For example, The Big Tang cocktail used to include Avion Silver, Grand Marnier, Tang-Infused Agave Nectar, Grapefruit, Strawberry, Served with Astronaut Ice Cream, but now it has a simpler profile. That’s probably a good thing as the old Big Tang cocktail wasn’t our favorite.
We visited Space 220 not too long after its September 2021 opening, and had a great time visiting the lounge. We recommend the lounge option as it’s a great way to have a drink and some food while taking in fun wild space views without committing to a prix fixe menu price.
Click here to visit Space 220’s official website.