Space 220 is celebrating its second anniversary at EPCOT by adding new cocktails and mocktails to its menu. The new signature drinks and zero-proof cocktails join an already-impressive list of beverages at the out-of-this-world restaurant and lounge.
Space 220 also offers appetizers, entrees, and desserts with a galactic twist.
New Cocktails at Space 220
- Galaxy Spritz (Pictured at the top of this page) – Lagoon Bay aperitif, lychee liqueur, fresh lemon juice, prosecco
- M4RG4R1TA – Espolon Blanco tequila, watermelon lime sour, salted lime foam
- Illumination – bacardi, malibu, passion fruit, blood orange, pineapple, lime sour, passion fruit boba
- Saturn 2.0 – Bacardi 8, velvet falernum, orgeat, passion fruit, lemon juice
- Black Hole Fashioned – Knob Creek, demerara, whiskey barrel aged bitters
- Space Age Mule – Tito’s vodka, fresh carrot juice, mango, lime juice, ginger beer, tajin rim
- Command Center – Hendricks gin, st germain elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, citrus elderflower foam
- Shuttle Crew – Ketel One peach and orange blossom vodka, vanilla, tangerine, red bull and tang foam
- Gamma Burst – Grey Goose strawberry lemongrass, midori melon liqueur, strawberry popping pearls
New Zero-Proof Cocktails at Space 220
- Solar Flare Sour – Lyre’s Agave Blanco non-alcoholic tequila, mango, lime juice, grapefruit bitters, fever tree tonic water (must be 21 to enjoy)
- Starship Lemonade – butterfly pea flower, lemonade, sprite, glow cube
- Moon Rocks – lemon juice, blue cotton candy syrup, sprite, pineapple juice, pop rocks
Space 220 opened in September 2021 at EPCOT near the Mission: SPACE attraction. Guests visiting Space 220 start their experience by “traveling” 220 miles up a special elevator into space.
We had an extremely enjoyable experience when we visited the Space 220 Lounge. We ordered a few cocktails, enjoyed some desserts, and took in all of the space views without committing to a two or three-course prix-fixe meal. Space 220 reminds us of the EPCOT of old, and is a memorable spot for a meal at the park.
Reservations are recommended for guests planning to experience Space 220, but walk-up guests may be seated depending on availability. Click here to learn more about Space 220.