A parade is officially returning to the Magic Kingdom! Disney Very Merriest After Hours will feature the return of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, a staple of the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. The After Hours event will also include Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show, reduced waits for attractions and some hefty ticket prices.
Before talking prices, here’s what guests will experience during the 4-hour Disney Very Merriest After Hours.
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Reduced waits for attractions
- Holiday overlays on Jungle Cruise and Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Free snacks (ice cream, pop corn, etc) and bottled beverages
- “Snow” on Main Street USA
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will cost more than Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Attendance is limited, which means tickets come at a premium. Tickets range from $169 to $229 for select nights in November and December. Tickets for December 19 and 21 are $249. DVC and annual passholders can receive a $10 discount on select November dates.
Tickets go on sale August 20, 2021.